My cousin visited me the other day. She and her husband wanted to do some shopping for Eid, and they don't really know the way around. She had requested for some pictures of her wedding to be burned into a DVD, so as it was a very last minute request, I didn't even have time to go out and buy some.
I remembered that I still have some blank ones lying around somewhere, so my whole room was heaved upwards. I found the DVDs and pleasantly surprising; a torn page out of my diary.
I used to keep a journal when I was in high school. I didn't write everyday. When something happens that is worth remembering, I'd write that down. Sometimes I just write to pass some time. The torn pages of that diary came from the time when I was 19. I wrote:
''...life's turning out to be better and better for me. There are some days that I actually look forward for tomorrow. It has been a long time since I felt that.
I decided to take that offer from KUTPM (now MSU) to do TESL degree and turn down the Biology offer from the other IPTAs (public institute of higher learning). Have you heard about how low the percentage of IPTS (private institute of higher learning) students (should have written graduates instead- right?) who are jobless? I'll take my chances with IPTS rather than IPTA. But I postponed it so I could gather some money for myself and to make sure I finish what I started here in Penang.
I've got projects to do, I'll tell you about it when everything runs smoothly. ''
In the end, while I was working, I got an offer from UNiSEL instead. Since it was an even bigger institution, I decided to pass that offer from KUTPM and went to UNiSEL. But that is another story to be told.
![]() | |
| Most Favourite and Most Supportive and Most Motivated and Most Innocent Classmate Ever! |


No comments:
Post a Comment