I came across a video on YouTube the other day posted by a certain user named Alvivi. In the video of which many had watched, the infamous sex-bloggers and vloggers had made an apology over the ''Selamat Berbuka Puasa'' with bak kut teh debacle.
Well, semua orang tahu ini kes kan?
I had no interest in the video. The script was predictable, it was an apology, what do you expect? I was however more interested in the comments regarding the apology itself.
Many still expressed dissatisfaction, a lot also said that they would not accept the sexually unattractive (in my opinion) couple's apology. Yeah, I do think that the lady in the video clip is not sexually appealing to me.
Some came to their defense, urging that everyone should forgive them and forget the incident.
Some just cursed. Again and again and again (like the K-Pop group 2PM's song), the word 'babi' popped up and down freely like nobody's business. Yeah, I listen to K-Pop.
I look at it this way, if someone had injured us for the reason of wanting to 'joke' around, would we be mad? Yeah!
Then, they apologize.
Would the apology heal our injuries immediately?
Hahaha. If the world is like that.
We can forgive, and cuts and bruises take time to heal.
Injured people are stressed. So they whine a lot too.
Give us the time and space to whine, curse and cry until our wounds are healed.
After that we'll forgive you.
Fair enough?
No comments:
Post a Comment