Peace upon All. with God's Grace and Mercy.
I should put up pictures with my entries. Just to make my blog look better, more interesting, and more dynamic. The pictures that I put must have a connection with the entry that I write.
My heart is blue today. A bright shade of blue in the morning. It was. When noon arrived, it was brighter still. Until a tint of grey was summoned. It was summoned by my own stupidity. My own fault. For I was not the summoner. I was a mere trigger. A trigger to the summoner, the summoner of the grey, that tinted my blue heart.
The grey tint grew steadfast. It moved with stealth. Unknown to me until the very last few seconds. My heart was blue, but stained with greyness.
When dusk befell, the earth moved quite swift. Inhabitants of the stone jungle, too moved swiftly. Too busy, delving amongst each other, too busy to notice anything.
There he was.
He stood right before me.
He pretended to not to notice.
He turned his face away.
He was the bringer of an even darker grey.
Though no contacts had been established. His presence is darkening enough. Darkening enough to engulf the path that I had trodden, darkening enough to veil the way I was going.
Amidst the bustle of a sea of men. The world was suddenly quiet.
"No!" a deep Voiced boomed. It was strong. It was angry. The voice.
"Do not let this grey stain tint you!" the voice continued. "fight it!! FIGHT IT!!"
"How?" I asked the invisible voice.
"It is all you!" The Voice boomed again. "do not try to find a weapon to fight! Create a weapon! You are wise enough! Why waste time finding solutions? SOLVE IT! Before it stains you further!"
"But I am weak! what weapons can I cast that will be strong enough to fight the Bringer of Darker Grey?" I begged the voice. "What weapons of what make can be used against the Steadfast Bringer?"
"Seek the way of the Beloved. Prostrate thyself towards The One. there thou may find solace. His wisdom shall guide thee to the Straight Path."
There I found solace.
I realized that with His Guidance, no Bringer of Darker Grey can stain my blue heart anymore.
All i need to do is to surrender. Surrender myself to The One. The One whose love is eternal and Everlasting. Lord Almighty.
It was as simple. The answer was right inside me.
Although this deed of surrendering my whole self won't guarantee me serendipity. The Lord Almighty tests us from time to time.
This is just another of his little tests. I can get through this. I'm fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment