Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blog Ini

May Peace be upon You, With God's Grace and Mercy.

Hi All.. (dunno whether my blog was read by anyone or not, ^.^)

It has been a very long while since I last updated. I guess that blogging is not really my thing. I salute people who are really passionate about maintaining their blog(s). Hahaha.. I don't have enough content to post online as for reading, my life's pretty boring, you see.

Walaubagaimana pun, banyak perkara yang amat menarik telah berlaku sepanjang blog ini kosong tak berisi. Hahahaha.. Banyak sebenarnya nak dikongsikan. Persoalannya, adakah patut ia dikongsikan? Atau adakah patut ia dikuburkan menjadi rahsia untuk dibawa ke akhirat, untuk diadili Tuhan yang Maha Adil kelak nanti?

I have found myself to be more introvert to some people, and more extrovert to others. What have changed during the last three months? I have decided that it is not about me anymore. I have got to start opening my eyes and observe everything that happens around me. One other thing that had changed me is my relaxed attitude. It is -urm, well- more relaxing. hahaha..

Haish.. I've got nothing to pour out to this blog.












0

No comments:

Post a Comment