Don't be shocked, it's not me. It is an assignment that I've tagged along with. Haha.. The two were happily tied in a knot of betrothal on July 11th.
I pray to Allah al-Mighty that these two will be united in the holy union of matrimony. Amin..
The cute couple were photographed at Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang. Although the lighting was a bit harsh (too harsh according to Sifu Enchek Jasmon Ching), I have tried my best in trying to make the couple look as soft as possible.
I pray to Allah al-Mighty that these two will be united in the holy union of matrimony. Amin..
The cute couple were photographed at Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang. Although the lighting was a bit harsh (too harsh according to Sifu Enchek Jasmon Ching), I have tried my best in trying to make the couple look as soft as possible.

This was shot at a small stream that went out to a gorgeous estuary (especially at sunset).

The cute Bride-To-Be, she was a bit shy at first. Haha.. This is my favourite photo. But Sifu says the sun was too bright, and this photo is mediocre. I dunno.. hehehe
Asked the couple to tarik telinga. The Groom-To-Be was fun and sporting. He was very animated, and it was not difficult to get any kind of emotions from him.
This is Firdaus' idea, I merely enhanced it by adding the rainbow around the lurve..More of the photos can be viewed at my facebook profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000791855277&v=photos#!/album.php?aid=54634&id=1641344135..
Happy viewing! ^.^
Happy viewing! ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment