Saturday, July 31, 2010

Funfair

May peace be onto you, with God's Grace and Mercy.

My blog up to this date is still picture-less. Haish~ I don't have anything interesting to show I guess. I upload a lot of my pictures on facebook. Add me if you wish to see my pictures.. Some of it was and will be uploaded to www.pholage.blogspot.com. Do check it out. I have just finished classifying my DVDs.. My folder is full of DVDs of which was unlabeled. I had to open all of it one disk at a time, only to find three of them were empty, one was full of songs, and the rest were pictures of weddings. (maybe I'll upload some later)

The Funfair Park at Queensbay Mall Parking Lot is back! Dalam bulan puasa pulak tu!! Ayyoh!!
Hahahaha.. It was opened last year on Ramadhan as well, and I had a great time visiting that place with a few different people! I went there with Saiful Rizal first! He was afraid of heights, so we only went up the Ferris Wheel.. Boring gler... The second time there, I went with my brother Hanif. He was boring as we didn't go up any rides whatever!! That was the time when a lot of promises were broken. Urgghh...

People say ''third time's the charm", I kinda agree.. hehehe... The third time I was there, I got to play the bumper car, and all the extreme rides... hehehe...

[enough with reminiscing of the past. ]

I expect more fun this year. I will force [even up to the point of forking out my own money] so that I'll have a great time there. Whoa..

With Warmest Regards
Firdaud

No comments:

Post a Comment