Thursday, July 29, 2010

Menjelang Ramadhan.

My most favourite month of the year is coming. This will be my brother's first year fasting as a husband. Haha, it will be his first year celebrating Eid as a husband too! it'll be fun to see.

Seperti mana selalu, bulan puasa adalah bulan paling bahagia sekali dalam setahun. Nikmat berbuka puasa bersama keluarga, sahabat dan rakan-rakan adalah nikmat yang amat berharga.

This year's Ramadhan will be a little bit different from last year. With the absence of Roger, who last year spent a lot of breakfasts with me, will no longer accompany me during iftar this year. Well, his absence of will be replaced by none other than Intan Rozila and her husband Asmawi.. it'll be as much fun during iftar with them. This year's iftars will be accompanied by Asma and the Gang as well, that is whenever I'm stationed at Bayan Baru of course.

We'll see how Ramadhan passes this year. Last year, it was filled with several quantum leaps. I bought my car last Ramadhan, and I learned (and got addicted) to Initial D Car Racing Game.. Huh!

I expect that this Ramadhan will be sweet. I hope this Ramadhan will be sweet as well..

I expect I'll start my 7th read of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"..
I hope to start reading and reciting the Holy Koran, and finish at the very least, all the short suras, and at least one long chapter by the end of Ramadhan..

This year's Eid theme colour will be White! those in my family who fail to abide will be struck by lightning. Hahaha

In the news today, somebody lost a camera, and went to do a police report 5 hours too late! hahaha.. stupid...

No comments:

Post a Comment