Thursday, July 29, 2010

1st Post.

Hi All! Peace onto you all,and may God bless us.

Wow!
That is all I can think about right now. I now have my own blog! I'm a blogger! Hehehe..

I guess what is most appropriate is to introduce myself, before I go on ranting and nagging.
>> I am (you guys might have figured it out from the blog name- :P) Firdaus.

>> I was born in 1986 and I am the eldest of seven children, although I was not the firstborn child.

>> I work in sales, and moonlight as a (not-so-good) photographer.

>> I like to travel, but I don't travel a lot. There is so many places I haven't been to.

>> I like to talk. If you don't stop me, I can go on even way after the Fat Lady sings.

>> I like to eat. I don't get tired of eating the same thing over and over again.

>> I like to sing. Lots of people say I can sing well, but I don't take their word for it.

>> I don't like stress. I don't like being stressed, and I don't like people who are always stressed.

>> I often hide it inside when I'm stressed out. I just get away from the source of stress and hope that it will be solved when I get back.

>> I'm not intelligent, nor am I bright. I am a slow learner especially at things that I don't like.

>> I am not a good person, nor am I pious. I am a lazy boy who always procrastinate.

Hehe.. I think, that would be enough for a good start. Hopefully this would be a start of a great journey. Happy Viewing.


With Warmest Regards
Firdaus

No comments:

Post a Comment