Hari yang dinanti telah pun tiba. Pada malam ini, Solat Tarawih akan didirikan menandakan bermulanya Ramadhan bagi tahun ini. Pada esok harinya, umat Islam akan mula berpuasa dari subuh hingga maghrib, menahan diri daripada perkara-perkara yang membatalkan puasa..
I'm giddy with excitement. To abstain from food, drink and lust is not a big deal for me. It is the benefits from the fasting that I'm after. This year, I have resolved to myself to fast with utmost sincerity. To carefully observe and perform this ibadah all in the name of Allah Al-Mighty. Doing it because He had told me to, and doing it for Him. Then, the spiritual and physical benefits would follow.
Antara fadhilat-fadhilat Ramadhan, tak payah cerita lah! Semua orang tau laa~
As work is the main factor that is preventing me from performing the Tarawih, I'll try to attend as many as possible. Rugi lor~
To all! Happy Fasting~
No comments:
Post a Comment