Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saling Memahami~


Peace onto All~

Hi all~ what a week! The first few weeks of May was hot!! fuhh!! hehehe.. Second half of May however, rain poured from the heavens above, bringing cool air that is very soothing.

I really like the rain, it makes everything romantic. I can just imagine myself, walking through a drizzle, in a town that has a lot of colonial buildings, street lamps showering passers by with orange light.. Enuff with this romantic stuff!!

I was taught last week about this wonderful sentence: There are those who demand themselves to be understood, when they themselves fail to understand others.

Well, it makes sense. Understanding paves a way for peace. If we don't understand something, (or someone), we can't ever truly make peace with them.

That's how I truly understand it.

I try to understand other people, and if their actions trigger annoyance, I just learn to forgive, and forget, unless it is something that goes on everyday, there are two choices;

1) avoid it.

2) try to change it.

The latter would prove to be more difficult than the former. I usually just avoid things (or people) that annoy me. haha..

I do realize that my behavior annoys a lot of people. I don't understand with full comprehension as to the reason why they are annoyed with me, and my behavior, but I do try to understand it, and try to avoid doing things that annoy these particular people when I am around them. That is my part of understanding. If they fail to reciprocate, and produce the same level of understanding, I'll just make peace with it anyways.

The point here is: People who understand others and try to understand others are the very best of people. From understanding others, you will be at peace (and at a more evil level), you can even manipulate them to your advantage.

p/s: for those who can't understand this article and finds it annoying: I forgive you, because I understand that my level of intellectuality is higher. Hahahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment