Salam sejahtera ke atas anda semua. Semoga Tuhan merahmati kita semua.
I have been silent for quite some time. It has been long since I have converted my feelings and my thoughts into writing, and post it up the net for leisure reading by those very few people who do visit this blog.
1) I had an assignment in Sabah for 7 days. Although I was not disconnected from the Internet there, I was not in blogging mode. Hence, all materials that was gathered there was pushed to the back of my mind. Seriously far back, it risked falling off my mind, like a lot of other things. Hahaha
2) I had little material to write when I was back to the Betel Nut Island. Well actually, I had a lot. I just didn't have the idea on how to spin them.
3) I had the sense of being more responsible for my writings. Therefore, I have decided to not to write things that are wasteful. I must focus on writing things that will benefit myself and others. (this argument is actually very weak- I always wanted to pour my heart out into this blog)
4) I had a feeling that my blog and writing was boring and uninteresting.
5) (reemphasized again). I was not in blogging mode.
6) Too busy with work?
Now, I am regaining that mood again. I get inspired by reading other bloggers' blogs. Hopefully, it will last long enough for me to write a few more entries. When I've run out of motivation, I'll get some more inspiration from other bloggers.
Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment