Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Video Blog.


Salam Sejahtera Semua.

Saya Muhammad Firdaus, ingin mencurah sedikit rasa hati ke dunia maya ini. ^.^

Berberapa hari yang lalu saya dengan tak sengaja terlintas di laman Youtube. Saya telah menonton sebuah video blog yang dirakam dan dimuat naik seorang anak muda bernama Charlie McDonnell. Video-video yang dibuat beliau sangat menarik dan menghiburkan. Ia sedikit ringan, dan dia suka mengupas isu-isu yang dekat di hati beliau.

Dia juga membuatkan saya teringin mencuba Video Blogging.

Long story made short, I recorded myself mumbling, and found out that my facial expressions are ANNOYING!!! hahaha... It made me rethink my video blogging carrier and i decided that I need a better video camera. hahaha..

that and I need to control down my gestures and facial expressions.

huh! it is a daunting task. I always thought that how i speak to others are normal dan sometimes cute. hence, I used that method of talking for my video blog, tapi, I found out that i sound like a duck, urghh.. I hated my video self.

this means that I way I speak to others are also obnoxious! I wonder how does people really perceive me as. huh! Nampaknya mulai dari sekarang, saya perlu berhati-hati semasa bercakap. Riak wajah yang salah akan memancarkan perasaan yang salah, dan menyebabkan berlakunya salah faham.



But, it was annoying to see myself speaking like that. Generally, less is more. I think i need to lessen down my expressions a little bit, and my hand gestures needs to be less, too. In other words, I need to be more macho!

It is that or I need to just stick to my horrible writing. Hehehe..

Till Next.

Hoping You Are Well.
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment